Nike - Dunk 6.0 DeLorean
"I almost choked on my green tea when I saw these. Don't act like Back To The Future isn't one of the best movies of all time! Here are the details you can tell your friends about:
- Influenced by the DMC-12’s aerodynamic design and trademark characteristics.
- Matte silver upper recalls the automobile’s brushed stainless steel exterior.
- New "no-sew" construction.
- Belfast stamp on the tongue is a nod to the Irish factory that originally produced the vehicle.
- "DMC" logo on heel cup. (AWESOME)
- Soles inspired by the DMC-12's taillights. (AWESOMER)
- Comes in an exclusive "Gullwing" shoe box!!!! (AWESOMEST)
Apparently only 1,000 of these are being sold and they're going to select stores only. Shockingly they are only 90 bucks which is kind of a slap in the face considering most people can afford them but won't be able to find them! Ha. Love that. Long live the DeLorean!"